If you found a bug or issue with Pharo please let us know. You can report bugs on the issue tracker.
How to report a bug
- Take the latest stable or latest development system, ideally using the latest virtual machine is better (check download section).
- Make sure that you can reproduce the bug.
- Send a mail to the mailing-list pharo-dev mailing if you are not sure, check if the bug was already reported on https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues
- Open a bug entry on https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues
- Do not forget to mention the virtual machine version, your OS and other crucial information
- Follow your bug. Indeed it may happen that your bug is fixed by introducing another bug fix and you can verify and close it.
Watch the video from the Pharo TechTalk February 2018 for a step by step tutorial.