Community & help
We hangout on Discord (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa) , where we discuss everything for Pharo users and developers.
You can get an instant invite following this link.
If you have any question regarding Pharo, do not hesitate to post in the Pharo mailing-lists or on Discord Team (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa). You may use StackOverflow but we do not use it much and prefer the mailing-list or discord. Be sure to tag your question with the pharo tag, so that your question is not lost amongst all the questions on StackOverflow.
- Monthly Pharo Newsletter How to get a monthly overview of the projects happening in Pharo.
- Mailinglist at https://lists.pharo.org, among others:
- The Pharo-users mailing list is for users of Pharo. It is a friendly place where any question about Pharo is welcome. Archive
- The Pharo-dev mailing-list is the main tool of communication concerning the development of Pharo. Archive
- Follow the official tweet of Pharo: @pharoproject
- You can suggest tweets with this Form
- Follow the official mastodon: @[email protected]
- You can suggest news via the same Form as for twitter as a bot reposts the twitter account content also on mastodon
There two blogs that collect the massive amount of activities around Pharo.
- https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com Everything you wanted to know about http://www.pharo.org without being forced to read 1000 mails
In addition there is more technical blog about the pharo development:
Teachers and Research Groups
There are several universities worldwide using Pharo. Here are the research groups that use Pharo.
There are several companies worldwide using Pharo.
Pharoers often save their project
- on SmalltalkHub (You can get a list of most of the projects of SmalltalkHub List of Projects)
- or on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/
- or GitHub
We are in the process of setting up a commercial support infrastructure for Pharo. For more information, please contact the Pharo Board .
The membership of the Pharo Consortium includes limited commercial support. A list of independent consultants that can work on Pharo projects is available at consultants.pharo.org